Friday, February 24, 2012

Top 10 Fav beauty products !

1. bare minerals well rested for eyes. It works great to cover up those dark circles that you just cant seem to cover other wise. It also works well as a concealer.

2. EOC organic lip balm in Strawberry. This stuff is awesome !

3.Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara, this has to be one of the best mascaras I have ever used it makes my lashes look fab !

4.Urban Decay Naked  . I love it it has some really great eye shadows but it is pricey ! Its one of the most expensive eye shadow palettes I have ever bought but I think its worth every penny !

5.Nyx Noir Liquid Black Liner. I have a love hate relationship with liquid liner but this one has been really easy to use !

6.Tarte Eyelash Curler. This is a pricey item but well worth its money. Its the best curler i've ever owned and i've had alot of them !

7.The tangle teaser. Its the funky looking brush for wet hair.... I know your not suppose to "brush" wet hair but this was made for that and it is fab ! I have only been able to find it a Sallys.

8.Clinique 3 step skin care system . I love the oil free moisturizer !

9. bare Minerals 100% Natural Lip gloss in Wild Honey. Its a very natural color and matches about any make up colors you have on !

10. Ralph Lauren Romance is my all time favorite perfume !

No comments:

Post a Comment