Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grayson's 1st Birthday party



Last Saturday 3/19/ we had Grayson's 1st birthday party ! We had soooo much fun we had 42 people total . The weather was perfect ! I cant believe my little guy is 1 . This past year flew by so fast. Grayson got lots of great gifts ! His favorite so far has been the leap frog birthday cake Carter got him (thanks Jenn!) Grayson's cake was delish ! It came from Sweet thing bakery in statesville ! I was very pleased ! Here are a few pics from the party ! Thanks again to everyone who came !


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you started a blog! It is really cute :-) Great job. I love writing in my blog. I feel like even if no one reads it, it is very therapeutic for me! I hope you keep it up. I love seeing how Grayson has grown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive told you already-- lol-- but we had a great time!! That birthday cake toy is so cute.. I got it for Rachel for christmas (found a blackfriday deal) Didnt think it was that big a deal, but its one of her fave toys! Hope he liked his pjs, i thought they were cute :) Anyway, love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete